Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 13:59:23 -0700

Yep, the Louisville Zoo.  Here we live only 15 min. away from it and we
haven't been
there in years.  I'm hoping we can find some time to go this year.  I know
it's changed
a lot since the last time I was there.
I've been to you Cinci. Zoo, but that too has been many years ago.  It was
beautiful
then.  We'll have to make a trip up there again too.  Last year we went to
the Aquarium in Henderson, that was so neat.  The only part I didn't like
was having to walk acrossed the glass floor.
IGLH
Sam I Am

> << How did she drive home with that smell? >>
>
> Just shows how much patience my father in law had with her, and the depth
of
> his love.
>
> A camel in the back seat.......No, couldn't be.  In the living room?
Well,
> if you happen to be lucky enough to have a baby camel come then let it
have
> the best room in the house right?
>
> Sharon, is this the Louisville Zoo?  My nieces go to the zoo there all the
> time and love the place.  Their grandparents live across the river in Indy
so
> it is easier than coming all the way here to the sexiest zoo and botanical
> garden in the country, the Cincinnati Zoo.  Seriously if anyone should
need a
> good garden to visit on a trip through the Midwest our zoo has a premiere
> botanical garden, actually it has gotten to be a sore point that the
animals
> are not that visible there anymore, you really have to look to see them.
It