  • Subject: Re:
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 13:28:23 -0500

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
> Bob, did you see the Dorothy Benedict seedling for sale on ebay.  It is being
> offered by Tim English.  Check it out if you did not already, the price was
> at near one fifty.  Also check out the picture of the Benedicts.  N.

HI Narda
	I saw it but I didn't know who they were. I got about $2000+ worth of
crap from them already, can't afford anymore. Hardly a thing they sold a
couple of years was what it was supposed to be, even a good part of the
photos they sent to the library were wrong. I see they don't say who
they are, the infamous Hostalady.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/