  • Subject: Re:
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 13:38:22 -0500

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
> Bob, did you see the Dorothy Benedict seedling for sale on ebay.  It is being
> offered by Tim English.  Check it out if you did not already, the price was
> at near one fifty.  Also check out the picture of the Benedicts.  N.

Hi again
	I still have a cd or folder here somewhere about their plants and all
the complains I got from various people who bought all those expensive
plants from them that were wrong. When it got too hot for Paula she just
disappeared. I don't know what is going on now but Tim was her boyfriend
at the time and now he must be selling them. At least he says they are
DB seedlings now instead of the real thing like Paula said. I should
take some photos of the plants she sent, I still have them.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/