Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 08:13:44 EDT

Sam I am,
It only smells to humans for the first couple of days...animals can smell it
for much longer. I know I don't wait the full thirty days to reapply...but I
am just trying to teach them not to eat my hostas...
As far as squirrels..I don't think they are intelligent enough to know they
are supposed to be afraid of this stuff...rabbits haven't been munching on
the hostas...yet, so the reports are still out.

Blaine, Mn