Re: Hostalady

  • Subject: Re: Hostalady
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:21:19 -0500

Curtis Bell wrote:

> I traded a ""Foxy Doxy"" to Andrea last year and I apologize if its
> the wrong plant-
HI Curt
	This is the part that irks me. I have quite a few people come from all
directions around here to buy streaked plants and I sold a couple of
divisions of her "Dorothy Benedict" to them before the plants bloomed
and I realized they were all different. I don't keep track of who buys
what but I still feel guilty about it. Plus no one really knows what the
right plant is anymore it seems. I am sure Paula's mother didn't intend
this to happen to her introductions.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/