Michigan Hostalady-Pauline Banyai

  • Subject: Michigan Hostalady-Pauline Banyai
  • From: BanyaiHsta@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:29:05 EDT

Thanks Dan and Stuart. I finally got a handle on this thread.

Wannabees are always around success stories - a saying I learned early in life was this:
Suceess has many fathers and mothers, but a failure is a true orphan.

That drove our family to work hard and take risks. Think of trying to start the Michigan Hosta Society 3 times before finally getting some people to join!

I can only say that my mother's reputation was (and still is) something that lives on. I can only hope for the same.
bruce