Re: Message from Andrew to Andrea

  • Subject: Re: Message from Andrew to Andrea
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:44:28 -0500

Andrew wrote:
  So to me, the statement
> "gotten
> nothing but junk" is a bit strong.  Better might be, "quickly
> reverted" or
> "quickly stabilized to one of the parent plant".

Hi Andrew
	If you reread Andrea's statement she said she feels sorry for all those
who bought plants and got nothing but junk. She didn't say they
reverted. Here is her actual words and a Sea Prize Paula sent me. At
first Paula denied she sent a totally green one until I sent the photo
to her, then she blamed it on her kids, and then something else that I
don't even remember anymore. Finally she replaced it. I thought at the
time it was an accident until people all over started complaining about
her. Then the next summer the 5 Dorothy Benedicts I bought from her had
blooms that were all different colors. I have to agree with Andrea and
the maybe 10 people who wrote yesterday that she sent junk and the ones
who wrote me were very emphatic about it. If you don't think they are
junk I still have some DB's if you are interested.

Andrea wrote:
I feel much worse for all
of you who have spent a lot of money for these
supposedly streaked plants, and gotten nothing but
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/