Re: Hostalady

  • Subject: Re: Hostalady
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:43:31 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/01 10:11:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, curtbell@q1.net
writes:

<< Jim's Hosta has some Belle Garden originals, I would go there to buy the
proper plant. >>

That is good to point out Curt.  It is also good to note that Van Wade has an
entire garden named Belle Garden, all devoted to his friend Nancy Krull.  It
might be possible for me to go there to photo some of the plants that others
have questions about.  It would be a side trip for me as I need to go up to
Doug's to buy some blueberries.  They should be just about ripe by now.  Yum!
 N.