Heller note/Michigan Hostalady-Pauline Banyai

  • Subject: Heller note/Michigan Hostalady-Pauline Banyai
  • From: BanyaiHsta@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:55:00 EDT

Thanks for the posting of that memorial. Virginia and her husband Harry Heller are dear gardening friends.

Her comments have reminded me that we as a family got through many a hard time by remembering to keep life in perspective.

I especially appreciate Virginia's stamina, as she has not been well for a good while but is still somewhat active in hosta activities - even judging at Metro Detroit's recent event.

bruce