Re: Michigan Hostalady-Pauline Banyai

  • Subject: Re: Michigan Hostalady-Pauline Banyai
  • From: BanyaiHsta@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:58:56 EDT

I am further reminded of Virginia's sensitivity in writing this note because, due to circumstances entirely beyond her control, Mom having passed away the week before Christmas 1992, she was not informed of my mother's passing until a week after the funeral. Seems everyone thought everyone else had told her, and I somehow in the time of grief made the same mistake. What a gem she was to forgive us!