Are you Wisconsinites ok?

I just heard on the news that Siren, WI was hard hit by a tornado tonight.  It sounds like 1 person in the country side was killed and main street was demolished.  It looks as though the heavy storms/tornadoes are still wreaking havoc in that state even now.  I was just reading the latest newsletter from the Northern Wisconsin Hosta Society and on Sunday, June 24, Pat and Paula Goettl's place near Siren is supposed to be on tour.
 I hope everyone on this list from Wisconsin is ok.
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a