RE: Are you Wisconsinites ok?

  • Subject: RE: Are you Wisconsinites ok?
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:00:48 -0500

So far so good here.  I'm in SE WI, Milwaukee to be exact.  We
got hit last night with major winds and rain with hail.  I am sure
this eve will be no different.  My parents place is 28mi W and they
received no rain at all last night.  Maybe they'll get the rain 2nite.
Maybe we both will, just as long as the tornados stay away.

Mike
Milwaukee