Re: Message from Andrew to Andrea

  • Subject: Re: Message from Andrew to Andrea
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:10:41 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/01 11:54:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

 If you ever call me Chickydoodle again I'll have you killed.

I take what I said earlier back.  It wasn't cute at all.  I am hoping that
there are not several people out there that feel the same way about me.
Sorry Chick........well I am thinking it.  N.