Re: library isn't working right now

  • Subject: Re: library isn't working right now
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:01:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/01 3:53:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< I wish I had a faster connection here than 28.8bps, if I did I could
 set up our own server. I don't know what the answer is, it took 18
 months for the first 100,000 hits and a little over 5 months for the
 next. We will continually have problems at this rate without doing
 something major about it. >>

Bob, with the money can you get the faster connection?  How much would it
cost to set up your own server?  N.