Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:47:31 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/01 10:30:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< The auction uses very little. If everyone slows their usage down until
 we can send out a cd it would be great but last time this happened we
 got double the hits almost overnight and we had to move the site.  >>

So, if I go to the library to see what the price is on a plant it is not a
hit?  N.