Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:07:45 -0400

Anne, I am your sister in Macdom!

I haven't gotten to the end of my emails, so maybe this has been suggested, but what about CD's for SASE, or a nominal fee, or how about soliciting donations for the cost of running the site that would cover the hits over allowance? (Anybody who lurks over on GW should know how many people were devastated without the library for the short time it was down!)

Although, since there's no way to update CD's, people will still be hitting the library, it should bring hits down some.

-Alttara

Anne Kolaczyk wrote:

I think the idea of cds is great, but since I'm a mac person probably
not usuable for me.
--
Anne

Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu