library isn't working right now

  • Subject: library isn't working right now
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:21:55 -0400

Bob,

This situation is one which again emphasises the worth of the CDs.  I am
not sure as to how much is envolved to make all those copies... but is
there an argument for getting an updated copy on an annual basis?  For a
fee, of course, which might help fund an expanded site.  I know I have
tried to find several Hosta that have been mentioned on the Robins, but
they were not on my copy of the CD - which means that I must again log
on.

Comments?

Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH