Re: library isn't working right now

I probably shouldn't say this, but have you thought about reducing the number of
pictures in the library.  Some plants have several pictures, some of the pictures
are of plants that aren't too pretty, and some are of very young plants that don't
really give any idea what the plant really looks like.

Yeah, I knew nobody would like that idea.

Chick