Re: Beating a dead horse

  • Subject: Re: Beating a dead horse
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:25:47 -0500

Curtis Bell wrote:
> If you've been following the the trail of whines about Belle Garden
> plants, check out the new listings on ebay.  The plant pictured as a
> Dorothy Benedict seedling looks exactly like one of my ""Foxy Doxy""
> from this source.   The Foxy Doxy that is pictured for sale doesn't
> look like either plant that I bought from them.
Hi Curt
	I like the poor little plant they have been selling each week as Foxy
Doxy. I only really know for sure this is the second week they say you
get a division from the plant pictured but to me it only looks like one
division to begin with, not much to be chopping up and selling each
week. Stay tuned for next week.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/