Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:05:51 -0400

Hmm, yeah, I think I noticed that a long time ago, and read it was not for Mac users, and forgot about it. Maybe put it somewhere more prominent on the home page?

Bob wrote:

Alttara Scheer wrote:

> ---Right, but as long as the site was free, how many people would pay
> for the CD?
Hi Alttara
        I figured people would want the cd instead of going to the site all the
time. It is so much faster on your own computer. Plus I thought it would
be a good source of income for the site. So far in the last year or 18
months people have asked for about 4 from the cd page.
--
Bye
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172