Re: library isn't working right now

  • Subject: Re: library isn't working right now
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:45:57 -0500

Andrew Lietzow wrote:

> Hi Bob,
> Here's a thought.  Perhaps you could run some mirrored sites so that your
> primary site doesn't get all of the traffic.  I might be coerced into being
> one of the mirrors
Hi Andrew
	Something like this in the future might actually work in some form or
other but it isn't that the servers can't handle the traffic. It is that
they want more money for such high data transfer It really comes down to
cost. There are alot of options out there(I heard 16,000 server
companies) and if money was no object this would be no problem but I
would hate to see the money used senselessly. I also am guessing the
usage will slow down in a month or so and that would help get by until
next spring. Plus I would never sleep again knowing you had been
coerced.
--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/