Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:54:47 -0500

H. WILLIAMS wrote:
 It would also cut down on data transfers, as people
> would probably check the cd first before logging in to the library.

HI Helen
	This is really the only part that is needed. We have the money to send
out the cd, at least for this time. Once we do though if people would
check it first before going to the online library. Heck, if you copy it
over to your c drive and bookmark it in your browser from your c drive
it is the quickest and easiest thing in the world to use. Having it on
my computer I never check the library which of course there is no reason
but as soon as everyone else has a copy it will be the same for them
also. Like I mentioned as a per centage of the library not that many new
photos get added in any given time, especially if you are on the
pixlist.
--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/