Convention Pix

Folks,

Last night I had to take the site down because of corrupt
data. I got up extra early this morning and as of now, it
appears to be working. Sorry about that for those of you who
tried and didn't get in. Here's the link, again.

http://www.geocities.com/gardenfairy_ga/convention.htm

One of the bad things about posting pix like this is that I
don't get to make comments on the photos, so with your
indulgence, here are some thoughts from a first time
attendee.

Dan, Chick, Sandie and Harry, thank you so much for the
laughs. My stomach still hurts from choking near to death
with laughter. It's been eons since I've had that much fun.
Bless your hearts.

NC folks, you did an outstanding job. The gardens were
lovely, the convention went off without a hitch and I had a
blast. I know there were tons of folks involved in making
this happen, but I especially want to thank Tony Avent and
Bob and Nancy Solberg. You were gracious hosts and I
appreciated your efforts.

Harry, thanks for the honor of working with ya and for
putting up with my fairies. The exhibit was a dream come
true, and the award was icing on the cake. Big hugs my
friend.

To all the friends I met, thanks for your words of
encouragement. I can only hope to do a good job to make this
a better society. I promise to give it my all.

To the new board members, congrats! I look forward to
working with you.

Keep those card and letters coming. Oh and don't forget to
renew your AHS membership! <smile>

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

Website: http://www.bigfoot.com/~Hostanut