Re: More convention photos

  • Subject: Re: More convention photos
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:11:43 -0400

This is by far the most exciting way to view peoples collections of photos I have ever seen. Downloading the thumb nail photos takes very little time and with a double click..... you get the whole photo. I was able to view what I wanted of the 69 photos is very little time. This is a blessing with my 56k modem.
Dan Nelson
Good morning
This is from Jane and Emile at Nature's Reign, home of the Blue Mouse
Ears hosta. I wasn't going to send it in yet with Lu and Doug and
everyone's fine photos out there but was afraid I would lose the link.
Bob             Bob Axmear  208 2nd St Ne  Waukon, Ia 52172
Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/