Re: pc cd on a mac

on 6/21/01 2:08 PM, Bob at bobaxe@sbtek.net wrote:

> Hi Mike
> I was wondering if someone had the library downloaded from the internet
> with a mac if the mac could make a cd. What we couldn't get to work was
> a pc cd on a mac.

I've been trying to download the entire site here at work for the past
couple of days. I can't seem to find the right program to automatically grab
all of the links. You wouldn't happen to know of a way I could do that would
you? My mac here is capable of burning cds if I could get whole site off the
net.

Mike