Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:29:11 -0500

Ray W wrote:
> So, lets give it away. Hosta is the friendship plant. Keep the library free. I haven't heard any issues about lack of fund, but if there are some, another benefit auction could be done. I am sure a second annual would be met with even greater
> enthusiasm than the first.
> The site is incredibly popular and growing. That is good. I see absolutely no gain for any, making it a members only club. Could anyone here guess how many have been influenced by the library via an Ebay auction? The library promotes and educates on
> hosta to all who enter. Charging would limit the site to only the "hardcore" hosta enthusiast.

Hi Ray
	I would like to think the library could always be free and I like an
auction any time. I don't see any reason to waste money but if people
want the library somewhere down the road they might have to chip in,
just not now.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/