Re: pc cd on a mac

  • Subject: Re: pc cd on a mac
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:43:18 -0500

Ray W wrote:
> This still has me confused. Why does the site work via the internet using Netscape
> and it doesn't work via the cd in Netscape?

Hi Ray
	I think it has to do with how one(pc with DOS) treats the file names
during creation of the cd and the other then can't read them(mac). I
figure if it can be downloaded and made on a mac without a pc in the
middle of it somewhere it might work.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/