Re: Library is back up

  • Subject: Re: Library is back up
  • From: BBROWNJ@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:04:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/2001 8:10:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
msbucky@home.com writes:

Yes, Ray, it would, but do you honestly think there is anyone here, who
can afford to be online, who CAN'T afford say $25. a year? Or any
commercial establishment that couldn't afford, say, $50./year?

AT present the library has plenty of money and I have a supply of envelopes,
sleeves and disks when we decide to do another burn. Bob runs the Library
very effeciently. I will be the first to let you all know when we need
another auction.

Barbara
MA Z5