Re: Minneapolis Hosta Nurseries

  • Subject: Re: Minneapolis Hosta Nurseries
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:45:46 EDT

Oh I wish you had time to stop at my place.
But it is pretty  dismal in places where the forest tent caterpillars got
ahead of me. This weekend I am out to buy some sevin. I tried bug b
gone...and it did ok, then some Diazion. Now for insurance I want to put some
sevin on.

Hiedeko Gowan gardens are on Cty rd 41 and Highway 7 in Chanhassen. I got
Silk Kimono and Praying Hands just lately from her. She is there in the
afternoons, she is at the farmers market in the mornings.
Paul and his Dad are also at the farmers markets both St Paul and Mpls. Their
home is in Apple Valley and the best place to go. Specialty Perennials  for
phone numbers and location.
Have to mention Global Gardens on the north side in Zimmerman Global Gardens
- Mailorder Hosta Nursery
, spent lots of money there...
Shady Oaks on the way up here.. Shady Oaks Nursery
Up close to my place is  Baldwin Lake Perennials  then you would really have
to stop...
Savory's Garden is in Edina
Tom Carlson has a place in Roseville,

You definatly don't have enough time...lol
If you need any help...let me know...