Re: 2 non hosta questions, about trees

  • Subject: Re: 2 non hosta questions, about trees
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 11:24:13 -0700

Diane, that's terrible!  To lose such a wonderful tree.  I would get the contractor to have an
arborist to come look at the tree and see if there is anything to be done to save it.  At the contractors expense of course.
Sam I Am

Or how about a 60 foot tall Black Walnut (juglans nigra).  My contractors rebuilding my porch assured me of only minor root damage. It's so bad, I think it'll end up dead. :(