Re:Free URL

  • Subject: Re:Free URL
  • From: Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:44:09 -0400

At 10:56 AM 06/23/2001 -0400, "Kevin Walek" <Giboshi@aol.com> wrote:
<< *Upland Enterprises is running a special this month..........Check out :

Kevin ..thought I would make a correction on the website address above, so that, people can mouse click on it, and go directly to that site; hope U don't mind this? :)

While I have hold of you here Kev: <bwg>
1) ..are there any copies left of your AHS publication, titled 'The HOSTA Adventure' which was sold for $5.00 at Convention?
2) ..can we buy these in multiple quantities to distribute?
3) ..can they be mailed out directly from your headquarters, to our hosta-addressee-loves as a gift?
4) ..any help on this matter, will be appreciated ..please advise

with kind thanks?

/bill nash, canada

<subnote> a bad copy scan, of front-cover is attached (17,450 bytes by disk-size?)

the HOSTA adventure.jpg