Good Night

I actually received both of these messages today.

Was in Vermont recently and fell in love with a hosta I saw
there.  Looked at the pix on your website, but didn't see
it.  Did not read every single
description because I thought you might be able to help me
out.  The hosta was medium-sized, with pointed leaves
(though not lanceolate);
yellowish-green with white margins, and made a neat (though
not upward facing) clump.  Does this ring a bell?

And:

I have seen a  hosta? that has long green spiked leaves and
in the center is
a tall stem, about 4 - 5 feet high with flowers that are
white or cream color
and look like  bells.   My grandmother says that it is not a
hosta.  Can you
tell me what this plant may be?  I live in Maryland.

I'm going to bed early tonight.  My head hurts.

But first, I think I'm going to send Andrew's e-mail address
to both of them.