  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:52:06 EDT

hi to all my new york, canada, and western pa friends,

i'll be participating in the big all day hosta, daylily, iris blowout in
buffalo on july 1st, commemorating the pan american centennial exposition,
with many other vendors.
if you'd like to know what i'll have to sell, trade, barter, with y'all,
please e mail me right now !!!!!
thank y'all of you for your kind praise in raleigh.  we plan on revisiting,
and changing the fairy hosta bonsai exhibit regularly.  i'll be doin a talk
on the hosta bonsai at this gig.  come on down.
yours truly
harry abel

 Harry Abel
 we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
        hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
        japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai