Re: variegated English oak

  • Subject: Re: variegated English oak
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:01:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/01 1:29:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< If you ever need a source for sources of plants this book is about the
 most comprehensive I have found. It has a section for almost everything >>

Bob, heaven knows that I don't need anything else to plant.  I have just been
kicked out of the garage and all my stuff is on the driveway so the car can
everything planted.

I posted the dannaher address because I remembered that the variegated oak
thing had been kicked around for a year or so now and thought that I
remembered a couple of people wanting one, but Paula is the person who just
had to have one.  Thought that I would share the resource.  I honestly
thought that she was going to have to order one from England.  N.