Re: Busier than a one-armed paper hanger...

  • Subject: Re: Busier than a one-armed paper hanger...
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:34:26 -0400

You sure do get a lot done.......but when you start writing 5 page emails............you will find you are short of time too........
BTW.....Andrew signed off just minutes ago......
I never made it to Bob Solbergs'.....for the Sunday meeting on hybridizing........so I can't write it up....Sorry.....I think Frank H. was there from his postings......maybe he can help.