Re: You decide........truth......or......scam

  • Subject: Re: You decide........truth......or......scam
  • From: Chick <chick@bridgewoodgardens.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:15:12 -0400

This person recently bought quite a few plants from me and after he received
them he called to complain that they were single eye plants and they were
smaller than plants he had received from tc labs.  I told him that it was
hard for me to argue, because he had the plants and I couldn't see them, but
that I didn't think anything like that could get out of here, even by
mistake, because that is not what we ship and an order is seen by too many
people before shipping for something like that to get through.  When I
looked at what he ordered, I found that the only thing that could have been
that small was a set of streaked seedlings, which he wanted to keep, and
everything else on the order was on sale, plants that I have tons of and
definitely would not have sent single eyes. Nothing on his order had been
propagated from tc.

I told him that since I frankly didn't believe what he was saying was true,
that the only remedy I would offer was for him to send the entire order back
and I would refund his money, including the cost of shipping it back.  He
didn't actually give me an answer, but it didn't seem like he wanted to send
them back.

I have no idea what this was all about, but I do know we won't be sending
him any more plants.

Chick