Re: ASDMH question/ "Alex Summers Distinguished Merit Award"

  • Subject: Re: ASDMH question/ "Alex Summers Distinguished Merit Award"
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:53:52 EDT

<< (Alex Summers Distinguished Merit
 Hostas). Fun because I can anticipate adding new hostas I had not previously
 considered but worthy of a hosta guru.
 Could anyone please let me know who the honoree was this year, and which
 hosta he/she choose as their favorite?
Hi Kathy and all.

To see who won the "Alex Summers Distinguished Merit Award"

Who can you identify in this photo?

To view the photo you must copy the WHOLE  web site  http  (below )from the
( http to the jpg ) in one "copy" command and then "paste" it all in your
server's web site request area and hit the "get" or "go" button.

His pick was  H. 'Krosa Regal'

Jim Schwarz

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>
Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>