http://hostasonline.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl

  • Subject: http://hostasonline.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:58:52 -0500

Hi everyone
	If someone wants to use the auction I moved it to this site along with
all usernames and passwords. This will be it's permanent home now. I
figure this way there can be less rules for it since it isn't on the
library site(you sell you ship, you buy you pay, are the rules) and also
it will stay running if we have problems with the library in the future.
I am sorry we lost the auctions in progress but unless we wanted to pay
a fortune there wasn't much that could be done.
	As far as the library it has already been submitted to internic and
been approved so the domain name will be transferred in probably less
than 48 hours. I have almost half the site transferred to the new server
and will be done uploading within another 24 hours.
http://hostasonline.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl
--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/