Re: Virus on hosta

  • Subject: Re: Virus on hosta
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 07:11:19 -0500

His name is Dr. Lockhart and I think he's at the university of Minnesota
I know that Cindy Johnson had him look at Sea Sprite a while back.  I went
to the
University of Minn.  Faculty lookup and found this

Benham E Lockhart lockh002@umn.edu 612-625-5785 651-645-3996 Plant Pathology

I think it's the right guy..

Hope everything's ok..  Private email me when you find out

Your Friend,
Kate