Re: Information on...

  • Subject: Re: Information on...
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:01:20 -0500

HoroRL@aol.com wrote:
Good morning, all:

Recently, I won a division of 'Royal Rhubarb'...it's a chartreuse yellow with
a green margin leaf with a red petiole.  It's not in the library.  Does
anyone know about this hosta?

Thank you in advance for your assistance...Hostally,

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA

Hi Rich: I have one, it is beautiful. Have to go upstairs to get the info, but will do so shortly. Kris

--
Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.
[mailto:kgroberg@fargocity.com]

"I am told that mosquitoes often kill animals by choking them, and that when so killed, a great ball of mosquitoes will be taken out of the cow's throat. This may be too interesting a fact for you to digest:  stay-at-home people are so incredulous."
--Hariot Temple Blackwood Temple, Marchioness of Dufferin and Ava, of her trip on the Red River of the North, 1877.