Re: Fire and Ice vs Loyalist

  • Subject: Re: Fire and Ice vs Loyalist
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 16:41:34 -0400

Thanks Bob and Luc.
I have seen so many h. Fire & Ice being sold lately around here that are
pretty big.  I have both, bought within a couple of weeks of each other (3
yrs. ago) planted within 3 ft. of each other, so I would say they both
receive about the same treatment when it comes to growing conditions.  As in
the photo, there is quite the difference in their sizes and growth habits.
On a side note, many nurseries are selling what looks to me like h.
Revolution tagged as either Fire & Ice or Loyalist.  I guess they all buy
from the same source.

mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"