Pandoras Box

This weekend the dutch hosta society ( about 500 members) had a
4 days tour along hobbyist ang growers of Hosta in the south of the
Netherlands and Germany. We visited e.g.  Arends and Klose.
From  Dautzenburg everyone of us ( 42 persons) did get a
Pandoras Box for free. How long ago is it we had to pay someting
like $50-100 for one?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden