????

Okay group, I've pretty much have slaughtered my plants.  As I sit here this morning I'm looking across a garden of stems/stalks (will send pictures later).  The damage from the storm was severe enough to have to cut off the plants.  I cut them high trying to save any second flush that I could.  Talk about getting intimate with each and every plant. Believe me it has been work.

Now my question is...I want to do some rearranging of some plants in hopes of giving some more room.  Considering the storm damage, the severe haircut that everyone received, am I going to be putting to MUCH STRESS on in moving them???  It is June, many months from dormancy which is in my favor, and if I make sure they receive plenty of water throughout the summer would this suffice???

Has anyone done this?  Any thoughts at all would be appreciated.  Thanks. -Joyce

JOYCE M. FLIES
PANTHEON HOSTA GARDENS
'The Friendship Plant'
'2004 AMERICAN HOSTA SOCIETY TOUR GARDEN'
DALLAS CENTER, IOWA