Re: Another dumb question

  • Subject: Re: Another dumb question
  • From: Pat Mora <amora44@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:35:52 -0500

HI Ann:
    You are bitten with a very large appetite for Hostas. So am I but the
diversity in Hostas keep up from getting bored. If  you have sufficient
dormancy during the Winter I would think your Hostas will do well. The
dormancy in the state of Missouri can be long and hard, like this last year,
well it was a little bit cooler than previous years due to El Nina, the
previous years were considered El Nino and warmer. Hope I have that right,
my Spanish is nil to nada.
Pat