Re: More on Hosta Chewing Insects

  • Subject: Re: More on Hosta Chewing Insects
  • From: "Karen B." <abtrlife@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 01:10:35 -0400

CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
I see that you must use the product!

Hi Clyde,

Nope, have never used it, let alone heard of it. I just find it interesting that I have sow bugs by the kazillions, but have never noticed any damage. I did like seeing that ammonia works on them. Prior to reading this I had plans for using ammonia for slugs. It will be a nice side benefit that it also works on sow bugs.

Karen