Toads, frogs, birds? Superfund site?

  • Subject: Toads, frogs, birds? Superfund site?
  • From: BanyaiHsta@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:17:14 -0400

N., I have too many birds - they keep trying to but all my furniture, leaving deposits every day!!! Saw Baltimore orioles trying to build nests today. They were around last year, built a nest, they are beautiful.

Frogs and toads - have those around the ponds - they come and go. We put bullfrog tadpoles in and let them grow. Sometimes the blue heron gets them first.

No problem with dose of ammonia or bleach - same - one cup per gallon, give or take a few drops.

bruceB