Re: Another dumb question

  • Subject: Re: Another dumb question
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:57:01 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/02 6:21:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
annfree@earthlink.net writes:

<< Eek, Narda, what are you doing up?  Oh, I see you're Eastern time.

 My newspapers ought to be here by now.  Later. Do look up the Missyplicity
 website.  It's pretty interesting.

Ann, I was just waiting for the sun to rise so I could see what I was doing
out there.  Have had a good day of digging and went to the bait shop to buy
fish for the pond.  What a deal they have on koi and goldfish.

The Missyplicity thing is interesting.  The whole concept of keeping
multitudes of dogs so one will always be in heat is kinds eccentric.  My
experience with dogs is if one bitch is in heat the whole pack will usually
be too.  But maybe they have that figured out.  Oh, well.

We try to raise money for research of genetic disorders such as juvenile
cataracts and hip displasia.  Have a good friend who is working on both those
project at the UK research lab.

Now about genetics in hostas.  How many Royal Tiaras, Tattoos and Aristocrats
do I have to kill before one makes it for me?  I even had a friend send a
huge Aristocrat to me from MN last year to see if having a head start would
make it more hearty.  It is down to two leaves about one inch long each.  I
hate to say that I take it personally and this is a challenge. Suggestions
are welcomed and appreciated.

Does anyone notice a big difference between Pete's Passion and Captain Kirk.
Both very nice but so similar.  Seems like all my very best hostas are the
twenty or thirty that I bought the first year that I got into the hosta thing.

Gotta go diving and swim meet tonight.  N.