Re: HostaPix

  • Subject: Re: HostaPix
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:01:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/02 2:09:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
timsaville@breathemail.net writes:

<< Has Hostapix List gone to ground or is it just me?
 Tim over the pond
Hi Tim,
I have been putting off getting back on the lists that I dropped off of in
the winter time but cant remember my password.  I am going to work on it
right now.

Seriously, so many people complained about too many-too large files while I
was on that it was not worth the nagging to send a pic.  N.