Re: HostaPix

  • Subject: Re: HostaPix
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:44:09 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/02 6:34:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
trueblue2@mindspring.com writes:

<<
 My solution to the large file size was to set up a free e-mail with
 Yahoo, and sign up for the pixlist from there.  It sure saves a heck of
 alot of time in downloading all the pix, and I can still save the ones I
 like to my desktop.

Bless your heart Diane, I just spent an hour and a half trying to sign on to
hosta pix and they yahoo people don't make it easy, I would be afraid to try
to do anything else with them, I might turn into a fossil while making the
attempt.

I did not know that you don't have to receive the mail individually, you can
go to their site and read it from there and that would eliminate the spamming
with too many emails, that some were having.

N.