Fav Link

Gosh Glen, I'd have to say my (Lu) all time favorite link is also the library,
but I go strait to the auction section. I check it every day, just to see who
is doing what. Bob had a great sale on G|nter's Prize just this week.

http://auctionsight.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl?category=hosta

Second fav would be ebay's hosta auctions, and I frequest this one so much
that all I have to do is sort them by newly listed and i can get thru it
pretty quickly.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fw
s%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&qu
ery=hosta

And finally, not a day goes by that I don't check into the Vent section of the
Atlanta paper. It's highly entertaining and often lets me start my day off
with a chuckle...

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/vent/index.html

All are these are saved so I go from one to the next.

Lu & Dan